Leer antes de entrenar HiiT
The LTC/CHL class consist of a 4-6 hour classroom instruction followed by a multiple choice test and a shooting demonstration/qualification.
Students will need to provide 50 rounds of ammunition for their handgun
(22LR or larger).
An Armed Affair can provide rental hand guns and ammo if needed.
The cost of the class covers all classroom and instruction materials.
An Armed Affair will talk you through the application process and answer any questions that arise.
Other Items needed include:
Pen and paper for notes
Valid State ID
Hat with a bill on it, Baseball cap is ideal
Close toed shoes or boots, No sandals or flop flops
NO low cut shirts (burn safety from hot ammo casings)
Purchase Guns: In-Store & Online
Our online store does NOT directly reflect what we have in our retail location. Our online store reflects the inventory available at our OFF-SITE WAREHOUSE. Firearms purchased online come with a lifetime guarantee and arrive within 3-5 business days.
Safety & Education
Safety is critical in handling firearms and in everyday life. An Armed Affair offers resources and training to ensure the safe and effective use of firearms while promoting personal safety for you and your loved ones. License to Carry classes and Training courses are available that teach proactive strategies to avoid dangerous situations, self-defense using a firearm, and protection inside and outside your home.
Gun Safety Rules below:
1. ALWAYS Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
2. ALWAYS Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
3. ALWAYS Keep the gun unloaded until ready to use
Gunsmithing is a craft that has long been a part of American history and culture. The gunsmith trade has taught us how to repair, assemble, modify and build firearms.
AR 15, AR 10, 300 Blackout Build Workshop
Build your Own AR-15, AR-10 or 300 Blackout rifle workshops.
The cost covers all fees, tools, and the parts kit (complete) to build your rifle.
At the end of the workshop we will gauge and test fire the rifle with you.
You will need to provide:
- 20 rounds of .223/5.56, 300 Blackout, or .308 ammo
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Valid ID (you must be 21 years old)
- (MIL bring orders)
AR Kit includes:
- Davidson Defense Forged Upper Receiver
- Davidson Defense Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group (BCG)
- DPMS Forward Assist & Port Door Assembly
- Davidson Defense Steel Gas Block, Gas tube and roll pin
- Davidson Defense 12” Ultra Slim Key Handguard With 2 Detachable Rails
- 16” 2.23 Wylde Phosphate Finish Barrel With 1:8 Twist 1/2x28 TPI Threaded for muzzle. Pistol Barrel length by request, normally 10inch with 9inch handguard. 300 BO 16in Barrel.
- Bird Cage Flash Hider & Crush Washer
- Dpms Forged Charging handle
- Complete Lower Parts Kit With Grip (LPK)
- Blackhawk Adjustable Buttstock
- Heavy Duty Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Kit
- Trinity Force Poly Flip Up Sight Set, Front & Rear
- Anderson Arms Lower Receiver
V2 Black Nitride AR/M16 .223/5.56 Bolt Carrier Groups.
- 8620 Tool steel Enhanced Radius design (Angle Cut) Bolt Carrier with inside and out H&M Black Nitride Treatment
- Certified 9310 Steel MPI Bolt Head with inside and out H&M Black Nitride Treatment
- Extractor has Black Insert and O-Ring upgrade
- Billet Machined 4140 Steel Gas Key (designed to handle the heat)
- USA Made Grade 8 Fasteners
- Military Specification Gas Key Staking
All AR-10 Parts are Aero Precision.
- 16in Barrell unless otherwise requested.
- 15in floating handguard unless otherwise requested.
Private / Group Class Request
To request a special group, private class or request us to hold a class in a location near you:
Please fill out our Private/Group Class Request form on the contact page. We will get back to you ASAP and work out the details. We like to travel across Texas and support our local businesses and groups.